No time for quasi-intellectual introductions, so here’s some cool stuff I’ve seen on the internet recently:
- 9-Squares is a collaboration exploring the art of GIF.
- Font Men (documentary short) profiles two of the people who spend their professional lives designing digital fonts.
- A Digital UX designer re-invents the American “parking sign”
- XAPP harnesses ‘ambient listening’ to build truly interactive ads, from OOH to radio (bonus that the example is Ford)
- The fastest 1968 mustang in the world is all electric.