I have this shiny new site here, and the Blogtown @ the Mercury has decided I’m on their blogroll, so excuse me a moment if I attempt to figure out who keeps coming to this site.
I know a bit about people (from statcounter), for instance:
- Most of my hits come from Oregon and SW Washington, but I have a small following in areas of Europe.
- The two most common search terms that bring random people here are varieties of “how to cut cocaine” (from my review of Kinta) and “Dick Cakes” (from this random craigslist re-post). This makes me strangely proud.
Anyway, here’s the deal. If you’re a regular reader, leave a comment, and answer me these questions three
- Where you’re from & the name of your blog/website (feel free to link to it)
- The best dish you’ve ever ordered, and where it came from
- Your favorite 80s rock-star hairdo (with evidence!)
Feel free to tell me how much I suck, or share any other thoughts you might have.
there you have it. DE-LURK!