Last year was certainly one of the most interesting of my life:
- I got MARRIED (sorry internet, no public photos)
- Techyizu had an amazing year of events (register for Spring Barcamp 2012 here)
- After 2 years of service to the environmental NGO JUCCCE (peep their new website!), I’ve left to freelance and look for new challenges.
- I received a really bad-ass bike as a stag-party gift from my dear friends. How awesome? this awesome.
- I studied some Chinese, spent time with amazing people from all around the world, visited Hong Kong, Vietnam, Chengdu, Beijing, Tucson, Portland and San Francisco.
The year of the dragon has begun, and we’ve taken these pseudo-vacation days as opportunities to do some house cleaning, fun cooking and goal setting. We’re really excited for this year! Goals for this year include
- Serious Gym and exercise time whenever possible
- Pass the HSK5
- Positive career moves!
- Blog more!
- Travel more and blog about it!
- Eat a proper breakfast every morning. We got started immediately:
Best of luck in your Dragon year, and thanks for reading! More articles about life in China, the Energy/Sustainability scene, and random detritus coming soon!